In the field of cryptocurrencies mining, there are no universal standards – each user seeks to develop the own mining strategy that would meet the expectations. Let’s see what coins were the most popular in the field of crypto-production in first half of 2019.
Top 5 cryptocurrencies for mining which seems to be profitable in 2019
In this rating there are no unverified cryptocurrencies, and the mining of which requires significant financial costs from the user. To check the profitability of mining on video cards, we take GeForce GTX 1080 Ti – Nvidia as a basis, the averagecost of which consists of ? 500 $. The cost of coins is taken on May, 2019 – respectively, if the price of coins increases, then income will also increase proportionally. To determine the best coins at the moment, you can use the WhatToMine service.
However, you need to understand, that this service does not take into account the reliability of cryptocurrencies, the possibility of their conversion and other factors. In the rating below, we took this into account.
1. RavenCoin (RVN)This cryptocurrency is a regular Bitcoin hardfork, which was born in 2018, it is liquid and can be exchanged. The yield will be – $ 21 per month.
2. Ethereum Classic(ETC) The good old classical ethereal is quite stable and its yield can be $ 13 per month.
3. Ethereum (ETH)The Ethereum team continues to hold high positions due to the popularity of its own blockchain network, but the BNB coin may shift it. The yield expected to be$ 12 per month.
4. Monero (XMR) Monero can be mined in various ways, it constantly changes its algorithm so that it is not possible to mine it with ASIC devices. There are only 2 mining options – GPU and CPU. Our card will give us an income of $ 11.4 per month, or at this cost you can buy 2 INTEL CORE I7-8700 processors (500 h / s and 95w) and get about $ 5.
5. Bitcoin Gold(BTG) another Bitcoin fork. The new coin is based on the principle of achieving PoW consensus and the Equihash algorithm. The yield will be – $ 7.81 per month.
Thus, the choice of a coin suitable for mining is associated with anumber of features. It is also necessary to take into account the possibility of their extraction and practical application as a payment instrument.In conclusion, it should be noted that at the beginning of the cryptocurrencies era, most regulators did not take them seriously.
However, today, the digital coins represent a real threat to the world of traditional currencies. A full-scalestudy of this situation should be made as well as a search for the ways to “fit” it to the established financial system. An additional problem for miners was the misunderstanding in regulation with cryptocurrencies relations at the law level. The fact is that at the moment only the vector of the future work direction has been chosen, but there are no clearcriteria for limiting the scope of application and the extraction of digital money.